Friday, September 16, 2005

some bampot should blog

I'm going to apologise before I even start. It's been ages since I blogged. Sounds like a confession or something. It sort of feels like one to be honest! Our manager just sent us all an email saying 'some bampot should blog'. I'm scared of him so I'm going to.
When the band decided to have a blog page everyone was under strict instruction to never let a day or two go by without blogging. We haven't been very good at sticking to that have we? Anyway, I'm sure you're all sick of me going on and on about how difficult I find it, so again I'm just going to tell you about a few of my favourite things at the moment.

Coles Corner - (the new album by) Richard Hawley. It sounds big and romantic and you should all run out and buy it if you know what's good for you.
Green Tea with Jasmine - A cup of this sorts me out in the morning good style.
Zoe Strachan (author) her new book is called Spin Cycle and it's set in Glasgow and based around three women who work in a Laundrette. It made me want to work in one actually! Hmm.

All for now,

Tracyanne

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Jones said...

It doesn't matter. As long as you have a manager like that I'm sure you'll blog from time to time...

10:57 am  
Blogger belĂ©n moltedo said...

yeah...what's a bampot?
Doesn't matter if you don't post everyday, the important thing is that you are one of the few groups that are blogging nowadays, and that's a lot.
Thanks!

4:01 pm  
Blogger J said...

Oh, you're not a "crazy person; a fool or dolt." Unless you are. I don't actually know you. You should use your blog to catalogue all your zany adventures in Scotland a la "this is me and my mates..." Well I can't think of anything so zany at 10am, but that's where you come in.

4:08 pm  
Blogger edcam13 said...

Coles Corner is just a wonderful record. Timeless, really. It was playing on the PA in a record shop I was browsing down here in Texas and I purchased it then and there. I never do that.

Good luck with the new record.

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home